Hey everyone! Are you all getting ready for the holidays? I wish I could say that I am too — however, I am stuck at school wrapping up finals week! I should be heading home tomorrow (weather permitting) and then I can really crack down on my holiday shopping.
It’s sad that I don’t even feel like I’m in the holiday spirit but I guess that’s because I’m not at home, cuddled up with a blanket next to my Christmas tree…soon!
Today I am going to be chatting about my #GiftCrush! This is a campaign through Influenster and I think it’s so cute! I am going to be featuring products below that I would give as a gift, or love to receive! This post could also act as a ‘favorites’ post, because these are all my favorite products right now!
Let’s get started:
Find the products above HERE!
- MASK Global Beauty Dead Sea Wash Off Mask: This mask felt unreal on my face! It was so smooth and it washed off easily. Just apply and leave on for 15 minutes. When you wash it off, I promise your face will be feeling so so smooth.
- CC CREAM itCosmetics CC Cream: Okay this is officially my new FAVE product. It is a CC cream so it is super light but also has the most amazing coverage. Plus, you don’t have to use a lot because a little bit goes a really long way. THIS is definitely already on my Christmas list!
- BROW PENCIL itCosmetics Brow Power: This brow pencil is fantastic. I usually don’t go for a high end pencil for my brows, but this one is a must have. I have been using it almost every day for 2 months and it has not run out…so there’s a huge plus! I have it in the color Universal Taupe and my hair is pretty dark, however, the color seems to gel nicely with my hair color.
- BUM BUM CREAM Brazilian Bum Bum Cream: I think we all know my love for the Bum Bum cream! THIS product is definitely on my Christmas list. Did I mention how good it smells? Not only does it smell really good, but the smell actually lasts. If you’re like me then smell does not stick on you—in perfumes, body sprays or nearly anything! However, the bum bum cream does the trick for me
- MASCARA Maybelline Falsies Mascara: This mascara ranges from $5-$8 depending on where you buy it, and ladies, let me tell you, it is AMAZING. Not only do I like it for the price, but I like it because it is hands down the best mascara out there. It lengthens and spreads my lashes with 2 or 3 swipes and that’s just what I need. Honestly, I will not be buying high end mascaras as long as this baby is in stores. Falsies, you have my heart.
- ULTRA MATTE LIP Colourpop Ultra Matte Aquarius 2: We all know I love Colourpop too, but this shade has a little story. I originally got the color Aquarius in the lippie stick and I loved it so much. Even though it was a liner, it had such a nice feel to it that I would apply it all over my lips like a lip stick. Since then, it has run out so I decided to try it in the liquid matte. YAY I am so happy I did because it’s fantastic! I love this shade on me.