Long time no blog, ugh!!
You guys, I don’t know what is wrong with me and I have no explanation for not blogging, since not having enough time is truly not an excuse. It makes me sad that Instagram has gotten the best of me and I somehow think that posting on there is equally as good as coming on here and writing a post — and it’s not.
ANYWAYS, let’s get to my beauty favorites of last month since this is really one of my favorite things to write about.
- The Daily Edited Travel Case: You guys, this bag is really awesome!! The Daily Edited is an Australian based brand that makes luxe items for less. They specialize in bags, wallets, phone cases, luggage etc. and the stuff is all really cute. This is their travel case in the color Taupe and it’s perfect to keep all your cosmetics in order, as the online description reads. There’s two parts to it so you can have the open bottom and more structured top compartment with zippers and a place to hold jewelry. Mine is not monogrammed, but you can also add customization to the top of the bag by putting your initials! IF you’re in the New York area, TDE has a pop-up shop in Soho area — so definitely check it out!
- Summer Fridays Jetlag Masque: This mask is a life saver and I am eternally bound to it officially. I don’t know how or why it took me this long to get my hands on it, but I am never letting it go! It is a thick mask that goes on white and dries clear, and I use it for multiple reasons. I have super dry skin in the winter, so it really helps in soothing it. It is also known to replenish your skin with many nutrients and vitamins and leave you with a spa-like glow, and boy does it! I really want to purchase more from Summer Fridays soon. The brand is co-owned by two bloggers, Marianna Hewitt and Lauren Gores!
- Candle Firenze: I really hate even mentioning this candle because I got it and HomeGoods and looked online and cannot find anything close to it at all!!! It smells so good, but I also can’t even describe the smell, which is so useless LOL. Moral of this description, head to Marshalls or HomeGoods and sniff out some candles you love and that go with your bathroom aesthetic and buy them. That’s all!
- Pretty Vulgar Shimmering Swan Highlighter: I got this highlighter through my Boxy Charm subscription, and I really like it!! I have the shade Glow Up which leaves a Rose Gold finish and it’s perfect for me because I like when my highlighter has a pinkish tint to it. It’s the highlighter I currently use, and will update you if I get into a new one!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder: If you guys haven’t tried this setting powder, I highly recommend because it’s 10/10 the best on the market. After I apply my concealer, I dip into the powder with my Beauty Blender and “set” everywhere I put concealer. It holds my makeup in place all day long! A cult favorite for sure.
- KKW Beauty Contour Stick: I have also been wanting this product for a while, so I thought I would finally give it a try! You all know how much I love and support Kim, and the contour stick was one thing definitely on my list. I like the product itself, but I need to use to more to get the hang of it. I feel like the second I blend it in, it goes away, so I think I need to apply more generously. The packaging, however, feels really cheap to me and that is the only downside of it.
- Glossier Lip Gloss: I picked this up during my trip to their pop-up shop in Soho, NYC and I really like it! I haven’t used it a ton, because I just love chapstick so much, but I want to start using it more. I figured if I was going to buy anything while at Glosser, it better be the lip gloss.
- Laura Mercier Velour Extreme Matte Lipstick & Lip Liner: I got the matte lip in the shade Vibe and I REALLY love it! Vibe such a popular shade and the liner in the shade Hazelnut Tea, which is also popular. I cannot wait for summer to do a really pigmented lip with these two products and show you! The Velour Matte Lipsticks from LM are really user friendly and easy to use as well!!
Have you tried any of these products? If so, let me know!! Also I want to know some of your favorite products lately.